ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
ourcareercolleges.com collects personal information through a variety of methods, including via the Website, over the phone, direct mail or otherwise. In all instances, however, such collection shall be completely voluntary and at your discretion. It is always your choice whether or not to provide the Website your personal information.
There are four types of information that ourcareercolleges.com collects about you:
1. Personal Registration Information - We collect the contact information you supply when you register or sign up for Website features, including but not limited to your name, address, phone, e-mail address, high school grad year and the user name and password you select. This information, which we refer to as "Personal Registration Information" may be edited by you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name and phone number and we will call you and arrange to have your information changed over the phone.
2. Limited Access Information - We collect information additional information such as questions you pose to the portfolio owners, programs you may be interested in, as well as appointments you set with the schools. We use this information to be able to provide you with better, more enhanced services. Specifically, we use this additional information to allow you to engage with the schools you wish to engage with. This information, which we refer to as Limited Access Information, is accessible only to you and the people who you give permission to access this information.
3. Publicly Posted Information - We collect the information you post or want to be publicly viewable. We refer to this information as Publicly Posted Information, and it is accessible by anyone with Internet access.
YOUR RIGHT TO OPT-OUT
Your personal information will be used only to, among other reasons, provide you the services you have requested, improve the content on our website, help us serve your needs and requests better, and generally support your use of the website. Without limiting the foregoing, personal information collected on the Website or through other voluntary means may be used by the Website, as set forth below:
• to specify unique preferences and to provide personalized content;
• to track user trends and patterns;
• expand our online services or contact you regarding future Big Clic Inc and third parties products or services;
• to respond to your customer service inquiries and requests;
• provide you with certain information about products or services, from us or third parties, we think may interest you;
• to inform you of upcoming events, promotions, and developments with respect to membership information, including changes to our Service Fees; and
• to enhance website operation and efficiency.
. Please note, however, depending on what you wish to opt-out from, may impact on our ability to provide you the services you are requesting.
ourcareercolleges.com reserves the right to provide aggregate data to third parties for statistical analysis. Such data will not be linked to any particular individuals. In addition we also reserve the right to disclose your personal information if such disclosure is pursuant to a legal proceeding, or is required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it remains necessary or relevant for the purposed stated above or as otherwise required by law.
From time to time, we conduct statistical analyses of the collective behaviour and characteristics of our users to measure interest in and use of the Website services. We sometimes provide our advertisers with this statistical information, such as the number of users that have been exposed to or clicked on their advertising banners. However, we only provide aggregated data from these analyses to third parties we do not provide personal data characteristics such as: your name; address or phone number; or any other information, which can identify you as an individual.
The Website permits third parties to offer their services to visitors of our Website through advertisements. The Website is not responsible for the actions or policies of our advertisers or other third parties; therefore, we recommend that you verify the applicable privacy practices of any other website or third party before you provide them with your personal information.
Your Personal Registration Information -- the information you supply when you register or sign up for one of the ourcareercolleges.com services -- is only accessible by you and ourcareercolleges.com. Your Limited Access Information is accessible only to you and the people who you give permission to access. Your Publicly Posted Information is available to anyone with Internet access. Your Cookie and Tracking Information is used by us for internal purposes only to provide you with personalized service.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, ourcareercolleges.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us through our Website or that you download from our online products or services on our Website, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems. Your personal information resides on a secure server that only authorized ourcareercolleges.com personnel and authorized contractors have access to via password.
CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
At your request,ourcareercolleges.com will provide you with access to the personal information we may have on file about you and to allow you to update and/or correct personal information to the extent such information is inaccurate.
To notify us of changes to your personal information, to request that information about you is deleted or deactivated from our records, or to withdraw your consent for the collection and/or use of your personal information please e-mail us at email@example.com